Welcome to LATINOPIA.COM. This website Is maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of this site, and information distributed in conjunction with this site, constitutes acceptance by you of the following Terms and Conditions that take effect immediately upon usage.
1. LATINOPIA.COM (the “Site”) is available and accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Site are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. LATINOPIA.COM reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The materials used and displayed on the Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, and names, logos, trademarks and Site marks, are the property of LATINOPIA.COM, except where indicated otherwise, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any such material without the written permission of LATINOPIA.COM or the appropriate affiliate or copyright owner.
3. The Site is for informational, educational and entertainment purposes, and is provided for your own personal, non-commercial use only. The Site contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. LATINOPIA.COM endeavors to provide factual information in its timelines, biographies, and other materials, but is not liable for any errors of fact. Anyone using LATINOPIA.COM as a source for information is encouraged to find secondary sources to confirm all facts.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER LATINOPIA.COM NOR ITS OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SITE. FURTHERMORE, LATINOPIA.COM IS NOT RELATED TO ANY MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, HOSPITAL OR NUTRITIONIST, AND ITS OPINIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS ARE OF A PERSONAL NATURE, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE FACT OR MEDICALLY OR NUTRITIONALLY PROVEN. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY OF LATINOPIA.COM’S ADVICE.
4. The Site may include bulletin boards, smashed video, and other user and member created pages and or video which allow you and other users and members to post information, provide feedback to LATINOPIA.COM, and interact in real-time.
4.1 You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, lewd, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights
of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
4.2 You agree not to post or transmit any files, code, software, or information that contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements known now or in the future.
4.3 You agree not to transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages.
4.4 You agree not to collect information about other visitors to the Site without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses.
4.6 You acknowledge that LATINOPIA.COM does not control the information available on the bulletin boards, and other user and member generated pages and that any opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content presented or disseminated on any bulletin board, blog, or on any other user or member generated pages are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content.
4.7 LATINOPIA.COM and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove, any material submitted to or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards, or on any other user or member generated pages.
5. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST LATINOPIA.COM AND ITS OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
6. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Site is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant LATINOPIA.COM and its owners and affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish, and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
7. LATINOPIA.COM and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Site and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your own risk.
8. You acknowledge that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) on a bulletin board, or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
9. You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third-parties, including without limitation, merchants, content suppliers, or advertisers, found on, accessed or linked through the Site and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any related goods and services, are solely between you and such third-parties. The Site does not indemnify third-parties for any claims, information, or anything stated or mentioned on the Site, and their opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the Site.
LATINOPIA.COM, any iconic graphic or logos relating to the Site, and any and all other identifying marks of the Site are and shall remain the trademarks and trade names and exclusive property of LATINOPIA.COM, and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful. Other trademarks on the Site are the property of their respective owners. All content on the Site, including without limitation, all user-generated content posted on the Site, documentation, and graphics, are copyrighted property of the Site or their respective owners and are protected by international copyright law.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
4. The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
LATINOPIA.COM, Legal Department,
P.O. Box 41796, Los Angeles, CA 90041
LATINOPIA.COM has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices:
Collection of Data
We use your IP address and browser information to help diagnose problems with our server and to gather broad demographic information.
Some services require registration, which requires users to give us contact information (such as name and e-mail address). During registration, the user may also optionally provide demographic information (like their postal or zip code, age, and occupation). This information is not mandatory.
When specifically requested by the user, we use user contact information from registration forms to send the user information about our company and services. The user’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary.
Demographic and profile data may be collected at our site. We may use this data to strategize and prioritize the development of new content, products and services. From time to time, this information may be shared with advertisers and other parties — but only an overall, non-identifying, aggregate basis. We never sell, give, share, or disclose any specific personal information we collect on our site, except as requested or approved by the user.
Our site may use order forms for users to request information, products, and/or services. We may collect visitor’s contact information (like their e-mail address). The user’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
Portions of this Site may make blogs, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Such measures include regular security reviews, upgrades, and backups. We use our best efforts to maintain the security and reliability of our infrastructure; however, they are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, reliability, or fitness for a particular purpose. We offer no assurance of uninterrupted or error free service, and LATINOPIA.COM does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any services or information. In no event shall LATINOPIA.COM or its owners, employees or affiliates be held liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site, even if LATINOPIA.COM has been advised of such damages.
This site is not specifically directed at children, but does not specifically prohibit children from using the Site without prior parental consent or parental notification. Children using this site are encouraged, but not required, to seek parental approval prior to using the Site. LATINOPIA.COM attempts to screen the Site for profanity, and other materials of a sexual or other adult nature, but it is fundamentally not a site for children and parental guidance is advised. No specific personal information on any child – or any user whatsoever – is ever disclosed to any other organization without the prior consent of that user.